DIM - Hormone Balance Supplement for Men and Women - Estrogen Metabolism, Menopause Relief, Energy & Mood - 60 Day Supply - 60 Capsules
This product is currently sold out.
- OUR PROMISE - We stand behind our products. We will do anything it takes to put a smile on your face.
- DIINDO-WHAT? - Diindolylmethane, or DIM, is a phytonutrient found in cruciferous vegetables. It has been used to possibly aid estrogen metabolism as well as increase good estrogen (2-thydroxyestrogen) and decrease bad (16-alpha-thydroxyestrogen).
- FIND YOUR BALANCE - Other hormone supplements for women don’t always get the job done. Envy Nutrition’s DIM may help with PMS relief and menopause symptoms. By leveling out good and bad estrogen, it can potentially help boost energy and mood too.
- DIM FOR THE WIN - For men DIM may aid with increased body mass and libido as well as enhanced prostate health. Our formula is one of the best on the market because it's packed with 300mg of Diindolylmethane plus BioPerine.
- SUPER-ENHANCED ABSORPTION - BioPerine is an all-natural extract derived from black pepper. The addition of BioPerine potentially increases the body's absorption of other ingredients by up to 30 percent. The 5mg of BioPerine is the highest amount of BioPerine in any DIM product.
- WE SAY 'NO' SO YOU CAN SAY 'YES' - Our pills have: NO hormones, NO antibiotics, NO preservatives, NO soy, NO sugar, NO cholesterol, NO artificial colors or flavors, NO binders, NO fillers, and NO dairy. Oh, and we're 3rd party tested and made in the good ole USA!
- QUALITY ASSURANCE - We take pride in providing quality products which are made in the USA for our amazing customers. If you aren’t satisfied with our products for any reason please contact us immediately and we will do whatever it takes to make you happy.
These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.