Estrogen Balance - Hormone Balance for Women with DIM- Menopause Relief, Estrogen Blocker and Hormonal Acne Treatment - Plus BioPerine - 60 Capsules
This product is currently sold out.
- OUR PROMISE - We stand behind our products. We will do anything it takes to put a smile on your face.
- ARE YOUR HORMONES ZEN - Get the hormone balance you need with Envy Nutrition's Estrogen Balance. Our supplements have a unique formula with both Diindolylmethane (DIM) and BioPerine to optimize absorption and results. Balanced hormones mean a more energized and productive you. Get Zen. Get Estrogen Balance.
- NOT JUST FOR YOU BUT FOR THEM TOO - For women, DIM may help with clear skin and healthy weight loss. For men, our estrogen balance with DIM can promote lean body mass, support weight loss, and increase libido and prostate health.
- FEEL SO GOOD YOU COULD CLIMB A MOUNTAIN - Don't let brain fog and low energy keep you down. Let Envy Nutrition Estrogen Balance clear the clouds away so you can get back outside and back to your life. DIM supplements may help with energy, mood and memory.
- WE SAY 'NO' SO YOU CAN SAY 'YES' - NO hormones, NO preservatives, NO soy, NO sugar, NO cholesterol, NO artificial colors or flavors, NO binders, NO fillers, and NO dairy. Oh, and we're 3rd party tested and made in the good ole USA.
- SUPER-ENHANCED ABSORPTION - Our supplement has 5 mg of BioPerine, an all-natural extract derived from black pepper. The addition of BioPerine to supplements may increase the body's absorption of other ingredients by up to 30 percent. The 5mg of BioPerine is the highest amount of BioPerine in any DIM product.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE - We take pride in providing quality products which are made in the USA for our amazing customers. If you aren’t satisfied with our products for any reason please contact us immediately and we will do whatever it takes to make you happy.
These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.